Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A tribute to Angel Amado aka A.P.E.X


(Ear Infection cd cover image courtesy of Sleeping Monk... A.P.E.X leaning on the rail in the centre of the photo...Cover design Monster Zero)

Angel Amado died on Saturday 24th, as the result of a severe motorcycle crash that took his life.

Words can't really describe who Angel was and the memories that will live on in those who knew him. He was a king. A warrior who told it like it was. He was one of the most authentic, loyal, intelligent, powerful human beings I and many others had ever met.

My condolences and thoughts go out to his family and friends! Gone but not forgotten... R.I.P Angel!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello dude!

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Just wanted to say hello to the new community :). Thanks for letting me in! :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.