Saturday, September 27, 2008

So many inboxes, so much rubbish

Rather than waste your time and mine with the masses of refuse one has to trudge through on a daily basis, here are some various music and film nuggets that I just stumbled upon:

What can be said, that hasn’t already about the genius of Nick Cave, he is one of the most prolific songwriters of our time. His and the Bad Seeds videos are like really cool short films, the music always fits the storyline perfectly and the clips ooze originality, class and style.

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - More News From Nowhere



Next up is a trailer for Seth Grossman’s forthcoming film The Elephant King. I always say I’m going to see films and never end up doing so.



This Simona Buja track Passing Masks is a real breezy, zone out, electronic synth pop jewel from 1981.



I’ve got one eye on my cup of Chai as I’m typing this, trying to watch Alfred Hitchcock’s The Man Who Knew Too Much now on ABC 2 and type. Multitasking, believe it.

No comments: